Friday, June 15, 2007

LOADO - Logistics and Transport

I am forwarding a conference call from Slovak Republic. LOADO conference is organised at very nice mountain place at High Tatras.

BR, Petri

We would like to invite you for the "LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT" 4th international conference.
The conference will be held on 3. - 5.th October 2007 in Hotel Patria, SŠtrbsk√© Pleso (High Tatras).

For further information please refer to attached file or
http://www.tuke.sk/LOADO/

ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITTEE
Technical University in Kosice
Faculty BERG
Department of logistics and production systems
e-mail: loado.fberg@tuke.sk
Park Komenskeho 14
040 01 Kosice
Slovakia

1 comment:

Jaffe said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!